Thursday, October 15, 2009

Today's Community

Let me first just give you a run down of community college. It's awesome. It's so diverse. It's great for watching people and talking to crazies. After being out of school for 5 years and recently deciding to return, I found myself disappointed in waiting so long to be submerged in this glorious array of amazingly awesome and fantastic people. I mean come on, where else can you find mullets and cowboys mixed with thugs, jocks and geeks? Community college! Thats where! Just as I am writing this I am starring at a gentleman who has hair down to his mid back and a fabulous and gorgeous mustache. I love mustaches. They make me feel......good inside. And mostly just for the fact that people still think they're mustache is the hottest thing out there and they are so proud to promote it! Don't get me wrong. I'm not dogging on the stache because I think they are fantastic. Community. Oh I almost forgot about the guys who think they are amazing at picking up girls.....hmmm......wow. I will save that for another time. Well I will be done here. There is so much to write about and you will hear it soon!

-Jon

No comments:

Post a Comment