Thursday, October 22, 2009

Morning Fog


They say out of ten times you see a person from far away and fantasize about the way they look, nine times you will regret that fantasy. Welcome to community college.

When I talk about fantasies I'm not just talking about "hot" people or "drop dead gorgeous" people. This reffers to many aspects of Community College. When I see someone and I say to myself, this person looks pretty cool, then they smile. OH! Hello I liked you better with your mouth shut. Maybe don't smile as much. I'm not trying to pick on those people, I'm just trying to give you some color of what this place is and how much diversity it contains. For example: Just saw a man walk by with an eye patch and its not even halloween! Big smile on my face right now. Can't they make something better for you eye instead of a pirate eye patch though? I mean really, why havn't they come out with one-eyed glasses? But, I loved the eye patch because it just fits in so well here. So I'm in writting class right now....I find that ironic. Side note - Camo pants with a grey dress shirt don't go together. Oh and to the guy wearing the Mickey Mouse sweat shirt, this is community college (not the happiest place on earth like say.....DisneyLand) but I applaud your attempt to make it that. Thank you. I feel happier. Ok, so to recap on Community College (just saw a mustache walk by), I love diversity and I love all the people that come here. I just want to shout out a big thank you to them for what they offer me. In a way they are all my teachers teaching me the ways of life and how to write about them. I love you college.
-Jon

No comments:

Post a Comment