Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Today

7:30am the alarm went off. "Ahhhhhh" Thats what I said when I heard it. I then remembered why I was getting up. School! Community college to be exact! I got excited because everyday at school is like going to an amusement park of fabulous events.

As I walked up to the building which contained my first class, I was greeted with the fresh smell of second hand smoke. Yum. I think the ratio of people who smoke to people who don't here is 5:1. That was a side note. Lets talk about my psychology class. First I just want to say that I love it and its my favorite class. One of the best things that happens everyday in there is this: the teacher will ask a question like "why might we not want to know who we really are? Ashley, tell why you think that is." and she will respond with "I think because we are scared". "ok ok ok. Tell me more. Why you think that is?" she responds with "Oh I don't know" Really? you don't know? Maybe shut your oral cavity and don't speak. I love that people will say anything in response to a question without even thinking about why they answered the way they did. Then they feel stupid and get embarrassed and I "lol" inside. Yeah that's possible. I laugh out loud inside my head thank you. Ok now to my writing class. Today I witnessed two guys passing a note. Lets break this down for a second. Passing notes.......wasn't that a middle school thing? The greatest thing is that these two guys are part of a group of three that are trying to impress a girl who sits in front of me. Before class starts all three of them talk to her starring at her like a bug who is about to die right before he gets electrocuted by the bug zapper. One of them is a wannabe rapper (funny). Another is about ten years old with a fro the size of the room. The last guy is a rocker and has huge lamb chops. Ok, lamb chops? Why do people like those? are they actually cool? Maybe they have them for when they get their mug shot taken? All you see in the photo is hair. Nice. Last week she gave them each a piece of gum and I'm pretty sure that was enough to give them all hope for a month. Oh she also has a boyfriend. Ok well this concludes today's writings. Thanks for reading!
-Jon

No comments:

Post a Comment